EPCA Workshop: Digitisation in the Petrochemical Supply Chain
Building on the conclusions of the 2017 research study conducted by EPCA together with the Vlerick Business School - ranked amongst Europe’s best business schools - on how Digitisation can create added value in the Petrochemical Supply Chain, EPCA is organising a workshop on “Digitisation in the Petrochemical Supply Chain” to be held on the Vlerick Business School campus in Brussels on 20th and 21st June 2018.
The nearly 240 managers and experts in the petrochemical supply chain who participated in our survey last year concurred in acknowledging that digital technology awareness and the appetite to transform is high within the EPCA membership even though overall the petrochemical industry is perceived as lagging behind the other sectors in terms of digital transformation.
Join us for our workshop to discuss the tangible benefits of supply chain digitisation, the possible approaches and the existing paths that our sector could follow to accelerate its digital transformation and boost its supply chain.
A few reasons to attend:
- Increase your understanding of digital transformationand technology relevance in the Petrochemical Supply Chain, with cases, practical steps and best practices;
- Benefit from the experience of companies already engaged in the digital transformation, as well as from IT companies & tech start-ups at the forefront of these developments;
- Bring your own ideas and share your views during interactive “Digital Café” discussions and break-out sessions in a stimulating academic environment;
- Network, learn from and connect with your industry peers;
- Define a path forward on how you, your company, and the industry can thrive in the digital economy.
Who should attend?
Digitisation impacting companies across different departments, we extend this invitation to:
- Supply chain managers
- Purchasing managers
- Sales managers
- Financial managers
- All other experts/leaders interested in attending
More details will follow soon. In the meantime, please save the date in your calendar.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
T. + 32 2 741 86 60
F. + 32 2 741 86 80