European Youth Debating Competition (EYDC) 2018
The EYDC is a joint project between EPCA and PlasticsEurope, giving the opportunity to groups of young students, aged 16 to 19, to debate on chemistry related issues.
The debate is around the theme “Living, learning, working and moving in Smart Cities of the future: with or without plastics and petrochemicals?”
National finals take place from April until September 2018 in the following countries:
- Benelux (in Belgium or in the Netherlands)
- Croatia (Friday 11 May 2018 in Zagreb)
- Germany (Saturday 21 April 2018 in Düsseldorf)
- Italy (Monday 28 May 2018 in Milan)
- Poland (Thursday 7 June 2018 in Warsaw)
- Spain (Tuesday 24 April 2018 in Tarragona)
- the United Kingdom
The European Finals of the European Youth Debating Competition inclusive training will take place in Vienna during EPCA’s 52nd Annual Meeting on Monday 8th October 2018.