Frequently Asked Questions
Who can become a member?
EPCA is happy to receive your application for membership if your company falls into one of the following categories:
- Producers of chemicals in Europe;
- Producers of chemicals outside Europe;
- Service providers that generate a substantial part of their turnover from activities performed for or with the chemical industry. This includes: chemical supply chain service providers, traders and distributors, consultants, engineering companies, surveyors and inspectorates, specialized press, investors and financial service providers;
- Port and other authorities organised as companies rendering services to the chemical business community.
How to become a member?
The procedure for becoming a member of EPCA is as follows:
- Your company sends EPCA a duly completed and signed application form which includes the names and contact details of two persons in EPCA member companies who can be contacted for references;
- If positive replies are obtained from the references, the application is submitted to the Board for approval;
- If your company’s application is approved, official membership documents are sent.
How do I access the list of EPCA members?
How can I participate in EPCA networking events?
EPCA member companies are invited to networking events. EPCA may however open some of its meetings, such as the EPCA Interactive Supply Chain Workshop, to non-members.
Companies interested in becoming members can find more information on the official membership application procedure on the membership page.
Unless otherwise stated, invitations are always sent to the Official Representatives and the delegates who made a request for an invitation.
What is the function of the Official Representative?
The Official Representative is the key focal point for EPCA in the member company. He/she receives the login and password to enter the members’ area, and all information on meetings, seminars and workshops is directly sent to him/her to disseminate within the company.
Find out more about our governing structure.
Who can I contact for my personal login and details to enter the Member companies area?
Who can I contact with changes in company contact details?
Who can register for the Annual Meeting?
Who is participating in the EPCA meeting?
When will I receive the invitation for the 2018 meeting?
How can I register for the meeting?
- or offline by returning the completed and signed meeting registration forms to the EPCA offices by fax +32 (0) 2 741 86 80 or by postal mail, courier or email.
Who can I contact for my personal login details to enable me to register online?
What are the procedures for room allocation?
When do I receive confirmation of my registration and the invoice?
When is the attendance list available?
How can I arrange meetings via the attendance list?
What is the dress code for the cocktail party?
Where and when will the EPCA Annual Meeting 2018 take place?
The 52nd EPCA Annual Meeting will take place in Vienna, Austria from 7 to 10 October 2018.
There is a new schedule in 2018 with the opening dinner now taking place on Monday 8 October 2018.