Podcast: EPCA president Hartwig Michels and TTLT Chairwoman Gina Fyffe
Argus SVP Strategy and Business Development Muhamad Fadhil speaks to Hartwig Michels, President of BASF’s Petrochemicals Division and EPCA President, Gina Fyffe, CEO of Integra and Chair of the EPCA’s talent, diversity and inclusion committee and James Elliott, Argus European Business Development Manager.
In this wide-ranging roundtable, Fadhil, Hartwig, Gina and James speak about sustainability in the European chemical industry against the backdrop of a more challenging economic environment.
This exclusive podcast delivers insights into:
- What’s driving sustainability in the European chemical industry
- The factors threatening a continued sustainability drive
- The BASF and Integra sustainability roadmap
- Europe’s progress towards achieving its sustainability goals
- Opportunities for sustainability in Asia
EPCA thanks Argus a gold sponsor of the 56th Annual Meeting in Berlin, 3-6 October 2022. #EPCA56