Talents of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow (TTLT) wants YOU!
The Talents of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow (TTLT) Committee seeks to advance the petrochemical industry’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion by developing programs, initiatives and activities that address the professional needs and aspirations of underrepresented persons actively pursuing a career in petrochemicals. The committee also actively promotes STEM education and highlights the variety and range of career possibilities for STEM graduates in the sector.
Why should you join the TTLT?
To shape together the future of the petrochemical profession!
By joining the TTLT you will have the opportunity to:
- Build a subject knowledge base grounded on research and an expert network made of diverse professional colleagues;
- Exchange best practices and learn from peers and experts in dedicated workshops and events;
- Take part in impactful initiatives and campaigns conducted by the TTLT’s subcommittees on specific themes;
- Become a testimonial and a role model for our industry and the younger generation.
Varies. A number of volunteer opportunities are available within the TTLT’s subcommittees. TTLT meetings are held five times a year, in virtual and in person format.
How to get started?
Learn more about TTLT’s focus areas:
- Fostering Diversity and Inclusion: https://epca.eu/topic-diversity
- Leadership Reimagined: https://epca.eu/topic-leadership-reimagined
- STEM: https://epca.eu/topic-stem
To find out how to get involved in the TTLT Committee, please contact: Gerardo Ambrosecchia. TTLT Committee is open only to EPCA Members.