- is the European Petrochemical Association, the primary European Business network for the global petrochemical business community
- EPCA hosts events in Europe offering members all over the world the opportunity to meet industry leaders and selected external stakeholders and stay abreast of international market developments as well as technological and societal trends
- EPCA also assists members on specific topics that underpin the sustainable development of the global petrochemical industry
- operates for more than 700 member companies from 54 different countries
EPCA’s Annual Meeting is a world-class business event for the Petrochemical business community, welcoming top international speakers, CEOs, business leaders and service providers from across the globe.
53rd EPCA Annual Meeting
Report of the EPCA Digital Café Workshop: “DIGITISATION AS AN ENABLER FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE” (8 October 2019)
Following the 2018 workshop on the “Digitalisation in the Petrochemical Supply Chain”, EPCA partnered again with Vlerick Business School (VBS) to explore how digitisation can be an enabler for a sustainable petrochemical supply chain. By bringing to the table real case studies in an interactive workshop, highlighting how digitisation can minimise the ecological footprint of the supply chain , EPCA and VBS aimed to showcase cutting-edge solutions and to encourage the EPCA Supply Chain Community to embark on a digital transformation journey which will ultimately make their businesses more sustainable.
The report summarises the lessons learned from desk research and from the interviews conducted by VBS researchers with experts in the field, in preparation for the workshop, as well as the conclusions from the roundtable discussions at the Digital Café. The full report of the workshop is available here.
Diversity and Inclusion
EPCA supports STEM education
21.03.19High Level Event in Malta 2019
STEM High-Level Event 2019 - Fostering Industry Cooperation within STEM School Education Strategies was a conference that took place on 21-22 March in Malta. The event was co-organised by STEM Alliance, SYSTEMIC and SCIENTIX with special support from Transport Malta, Ministry for Education and Employment Malta and Science Centre Pembroke Malta.
EPCA is a founding partner of STEM Alliance - where Industry and Education come together to improve Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths in Europe
How can we better prepare young girls and boys to make them more employable in Europe?
The continued substantial shortage of STEM skilled workers seriously jeopardises the success of the European economy. Industry and the Ministries of Education have agreed to work together to improve the situation of STEM education in Europe. They will collaborate under a new initiative called the STEM Alliance, which will further build on the achievements obtained by the inGenious platform.
To learn more, please visit www.stemalliance.eu
Guidelines for collaboration between school and industry
Whether you are a teacher, education administrator, involved in industry or a policy maker – anyone engaged in collaboration between industry and schools can benefit from the information in this code produced by European Schoolnet - inGenious, the European coordination body for STEM education. The inGenious Code comprising principles, guidelines, checklists and templates, to help schools and industry work together in a safe, smooth and secure way. The inGenious Code offers best practice and practical advice in order to increase and further school-industry collaborations across the European Union. More information are available on www.ingenious-science.eu.
- Where and when will the 54th EPCA Annual Meeting take place?
- Who to contact for more information on the EPCA 54th Annual Meeting?
- When will the online registration for the EPCA 54th Annual Meeting open?
- Who participates in the EPCA Annual Meeting?
- How to participate in EPCA events?
- Who can register for the EPCA 54th Annual Meeting?
- Who can become an EPCA member?