- is the European Petrochemical Association, the primary European Business network for the global petrochemical business community
- EPCA hosts events in Europe offering members all over the world the opportunity to meet industry leaders and selected external stakeholders and stay abreast of international market developments as well as technological and societal trends
- EPCA also assists members on specific topics that underpin the sustainable development of the global petrochemical industry
- operates for more than 700 member companies from 54 different countries
We promote sustainable and resilient supply chains
The EPCA Supply Chain Program Committee Chairperson, Johan Devos, Sales Director Europe, Bertschi AG, introduces the SCPC and its activities including the numerous studies published on supply and logistics chains topics in the petrochemical industry. The latest study, scheduled for publication in January 2018, is dedicated to “Digitisation in the Petrochemical Supply Chain” and is presented by Prof. Ann Vereecke, Faculty Dean of Vlerick Business School, who conducted the study over the course of 2017 together with EPCA.
Diversity and Inclusion
EPCA supports STEM education
(Video hosted on YouTube)
Top Five Winners of the EYDC European Finals
From Left to Right : Karl-H. Foerster, Executive Director, PlasticsEurope - Matsuko Sano (1st place winner) - Jiawei Zhang (5th place winner) - Professor Steven Chu, Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist - Caroline Ciuciu, EPCA CEO - Leon Zrnić (4th place winner) - Huda Daghem (2nd place winner) - Giulia Dargenio (3rd place winner) - Nadine Dereza, Award winning journalist and moderator - Marc Schuller, EPCA President, Executive Vice-President, Arkema France
EPCA is a founding partner of STEM Alliance - where Industry and Education come together to improve Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths in Europe
How can we better prepare young girls and boys to make them more employable in Europe?
The continued substantial shortage of STEM skilled workers seriously jeopardises the success of the European economy. Industry and the Ministries of Education have agreed to work together to improve the situation of STEM education in Europe. They will collaborate under a new initiative called the STEM Alliance, which will further build on the achievements obtained by the inGenious platform.
To learn more, please visit www.stemalliance.eu
Guidelines for collaboration between school and industry
Whether you are a teacher, education administrator, involved in industry or a policy maker – anyone engaged in collaboration between industry and schools can benefit from the information in this code produced by European Schoolnet - inGenious, the European coordination body for STEM education. The inGenious Code comprising principles, guidelines, checklists and templates, to help schools and industry work together in a safe, smooth and secure way. The inGenious Code offers best practice and practical advice in order to increase and further school-industry collaborations across the European Union. More information are available on www.ingenious-science.eu.
EPCA’s Annual Meeting is a world-class business event for the chemical business community, welcoming top international speakers, CEOs, business leaders and service providers from across the globe.
51st EPCA annual meeting
Publications & videos
- Where and when will the EPCA Annual Meeting 2019 take place?
- Who can I contact for more information on the meeting?
- When will I receive the invitation for the 2019 Annual Meeting?
- Who is participating in the EPCA meeting?
- How can I participate in EPCA events?
- Who can register for the Annual Meeting?
- Who can become a member?