Interview with Sonia Bingham, Global Sales Manager at ExxonMobil by Marina Ismael Michen, Business Sustainability Leader at Dow.
The ladies covered the following topics in their talk:
- Supporting employees during Covid-19
- A successful career!
- Promoting equal opportunities
- Embedding D&I in the company culture
- Your leadership model
- Leadership lessons life has to offer
- The importance of empathy in the workplace
- Facing post-Covid challenges
- Attract new talents to shape the future!
- How to motivate more women to join the sector?
- Communicating the role of petrochemicals in our society
Watch the conversation between Sonia Bingham and Marina Ismael below.
This interview is part of the Leadership Reimagined initiative, a new series of conversations with leaders in our sector reflecting on how to overcome the current challenges and build a more #inclusive and sustainable future for the petrochemical industry. The programme is run by the EPCA Talents of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow committee.