How to capture growth from sustainability amid rapid changes to end use markets and the energy mix topped the agenda at this year’s virtual European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) meeting.
Listen to this podcast with Caroline Ciuciu CEO, EPCA; John Richardson, ICIS senior consultant, Asia;
Paul Hodges, chairman New Normal Consulting and ICIS Insight editor, Nigel Davis.
- Industry must change rapidly to meet need for low carbon, sustainable Europe
- With oil refineries closing, less naphtha availability may drive recycling
- Coronavirus has accelerated existing paradigm shifts
- BASF’s troubles reflect industry situation in Europe
- Polyethylene (PE) demand could fall rapidly if furlough schemes cut
<iframe src='https://podomatic.com/embed/html5/episode/9862127?autoplay=false' height='208' width='504'frameborder='0' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen></iframe>