TTLT Q3/2022 Updates
TTLT members conducted several interviews with Leaders of our sector over the summer to discuss how to break the bias to promote and implement diversity, equity and inclusion and the kind of leadership needed to make it through the present moment and create future resilience and success. Here you can find the latest ones:
- John McNally, CEO at INEOS Project One, in conversation with Giuliano Hippertt.
- Guy Bessant, President at Stolthaven Terminals, Stolt-Nielsen, in conversation with Annemieke Vos.
- Jean-François Renglet, VP Marketing Base Chemical at TotalEnergies, in conversation with Zara Wilson.
Watch here the other interviews.
TTLT Session at EPCA56
Wednesday 5 October 2022, 08h00 – 09h30 CET, Berlin
Rapid technology changes, demographics, diversity, globalisation, new production models and the rise of the on-demand economy are some of the structural shifts that are currently transforming the world of work. To address the challenges, workplaces need to evolve to ensure that they remain open, inclusive and sustainable. Inclusive leadership is emerging as a unique and critical capability helping organizations adapt to diverse customers, markets, ideas and talent.
This session will explore the opportunities raised by Covid-19 for leaders to reshape the future of work.
How to strengthen and future proof companies by building more diverse and inclusive workforces?
Based on the recent shifts to remote working and the increased use of technology, we will investigate how to engage and attract a wider range of employees to increase our industry’s access to talent. The debate will be opened by a video message from Helena Dalli, European Commissioner for Equality. Speakers include:
- Luisa Boaretto, Head of EMEAI Inclusion and Diversity and Employee Experience, DOW
- Nicole Brausch, Executives and Talent Development, Evonik
- Augusto Lopez-Claros, Executive Director and Chair of the Global Governance Forum
- Lada Kurelec, Global Business Leader Engineering Thermoplastic, SABIC
- Santiago Garcia, Founder of the Future for Work Institute
This session is organised by the EPCA’s Talents of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow Committee. It is accessible in person and online only to EPCA56 registered delegates. For more information, visit the EPCA56 website.
EPCA TTLT wants you!
Our Talents of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow (TTLT) committee is looking for new members! By joining the TTLT you will actively contribute to EPCA's activities to put D&I at the heart of leadership and talent management and to encourage the rise of STEM in Europe.
Interested? Reach out Gerardo Ambrosecchia to know more!
- December 2022 (date tbc)