EPCA Intermodal Transportation Network (EPCA ITN)
A platform by EPCA for its members to jointly identify best practices around Intermodal Transportation.
Intermodal Transportation - a way to meet 3 future challenges!
1. Carbon neutral by 2050
60% less CO2 Emission in Intermodal vs. Truck transportation
2. Over 1 Mio. Missing Truck Drivers by 2026
Better work-life-balance for drivers and fewer drivers needed in Intermodal
3. High demands for Customer Experience
Good planning between Shipper, LSP & receiver and a better capacity utilization on the key corridors of our chemical industry improve customer experience
Let us work together to identify best practices on how to...
● Save CO2 emissions with Intermodal transportation
● Plan a resilient Intermodal Supply Chain door to door
● Increase your current Intermodal share
● Understand the impacts on your customers
In Workshops, we are going to collaborate on above mentioned. The 1st Workshop will take place in Q1 2024 in Brussels. Stay tuned!
● Net Zero
● Resilient Supply Chains
● Delighted customers
For whom is it relevant?
This network is for Shippers and Logistics Service Providers, who are members of the EPCA. It does not matter if you are transporting, buying or selling liquid or packed petrochemicals.
Meet us on #EPCA57 in Vienna on 27th of September 08:00-09:30 in the SCPC Session. Further information on the session is available HERE.
Organization of the EPCA ITN:
● Dr. Uwe Arndt - Head of Integrated Logistics Covestro
● Samuel Alonso - Sales Director LKW Walter
● Sanja C. Magdeburg - Director Supply Chain HELM AG
● Michail Stahlhut - CEO HUPAC AG
● Jan Arnet - CEO Bertschi AG
Brought to you by the Supply Chain Program Committee of EPCA. The SCPC is currently composed of 20 members representing petrochemical producers, LSPs, distributors, digital companies and peer sectorial associations - and is coordinated by EPCA.
✋ Interested to know more? Drop us an email: email@example.com